Re: Steiner's last lecture

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30 9:46 PM
      In a message dated 4/30/2003 11:36:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mtelford@... writes:

      Firstly let me just say hello to everyone in this group. I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am trying to locate Steiners very last address 28th September 1924, to members. Would anyone know the book that it may be in? I have checked all of the Karmic Relationship volumes with no success.

      I would greatly appreciate any help.

      Thanking you in advance

      M. T.

      *******Welcome to the group. You'll find that lecture at the group's web site, thanks to Sheila, who put it there in October. Just go there and click on "Files" and it's listed as "The Last Address.'" It was published separately under that name.

    • M.Telford
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30 9:58 PM
        Thankyou very much, I shall do that.
        Firstly let me just say hello to everyone in this group. I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am trying to locate Steiners very last address 28th September 1924, to members. Would anyone know the book that it may be in? I have checked all of the Karmic Relationship volumes with no success.

        I would greatly appreciate any help.

        Thanking you in advance

        M. T.

        *******Welcome to the group. You'll find that lecture at the group's web site, thanks to Sheila, who put it there in October. Just go there and click on "Files" and it's listed as "The Last Address.'" It was published separately under that name.

        Post to steiner@egroups.com

        Search the archives of the group at:

        Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

      • M.Telford
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30 10:02 PM
          I'm sorry - I just can't locate that file. Is it still there?

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 30 10:07 PM
            Apologies - I see it listed but cannot open it. Comes back with this page cannot be displayed.