Re: [steiner] Soul Calendar

  • M.Telford
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2003
      Firstly let me just say hello to everyone in this group. I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am trying to locate Steiners very last address 28th September 1924, to members. Would anyone know the book that it may be in? I have checked all of the Karmic Relationship volumes with no success.

      I would greatly appreciate any help.

      Thanking you in advance

      M. T.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30, 2003
          Dear Sheila,

          That would be terrific if you have it in digital form and can email it to me. I would greatly appreciate it. Otherwise, if you could give me the title of the book, I'll track it down with an online supplier.

          Thanks indeed,