Re: [steiner] Occult Prison

  • Lutz Baar
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2003
      Br Ron!

      You created kind of a dilemma here for me. If I take your answer (below) and read it with my understanding of what you stated earlier (in your post titled Part Deux) - what is the difference regarding to end up in occult prisoning? Don't you invite me to the same <luciferic illusions>  "by simply reading and affirming it and thereby "creating" this to be true for myself." ?

      I hope you find this remark interesting and not just teasing...
      Lutz

      Lutz writes

          >What if "The Son of Man" is the first in the "new species" of Man,
          >for all of us to become.

      I believe you are right about that, Lutz. The 'Son of Man' meaning the
      'Child of Humanity.'  ...or 'ME' in the future reaching back into time
      to guide all my wayward parts back into line with the Singularity that
      awaits at the end of Time.

          >devotion is all it takes to find "The Greater Will" in a given moral
          >situation? Is it your >experience, Br Ron?

      That's sure the way I see it. In the Qabala, below the Abyss, we are
      devoted to That which is above the Abyss and this way we BECOME
      That which is greater. (The Principle here being that one quite literally
      becomes what one loves)

      In 'Tiphareth,' I look up to and am devoted to God.
      When I Am in Kether, at the end of Time, I 'AM' God.

      But such a union can't happen until Manifestation draws to
      an end and All is drawn back into the Source.

      We have a ways to go for that, I think. So until that happy time,
      devotion to that 'Me' which is greater than 'me' is the surest and
      quickest way to become Me.

      Hence the 2 great commandments of Love in Luke 10:27