Ramayana

  • Sarah Ford Elliott
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26 12:23 PM
      Well, in a couple of weeks I am going for an interview for the job of Class
      1 teacher at Raheen Wood School, County Clare in Ireland. For one of my
      presentations I am thinking of doing the story of the birth and early life
      of Rama, since April 11th is Ram Navami the hindu festival which celebrates
      his birth.

      I would be interested to hear of any insights that anyone may have on this
      subject.

      Many THanks,
      Sarah FE
    • LilOleMissy
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26 5:48 PM
        Dear Sarah,

        I am very glad for you! :) Have you read Eduard Schure's *The Great
        Initiates* which contains an excellent write up of Rama. Schure was an
        admirer and acquaintance of Rudolf Steiner.

        Best,