Re: holy communion

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2003
      Dear Starman,
      Thanks for the info and the article (thanks for the link, Matthew).

      I had found some info on the origins myself, ie that it originated as
      canibalism 30,000 years ago when people believed that they would take on the
      admired attributes of the person they ate (horrible stuff, sorry). But your
      analysis gives a whole new angle, ie that the sacrement was there first and
      we humans evolved into it, rather than the sacrement itself evolving, ie
      from something 'evil'.

      Sarah