the chemical wedding

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2003
      Dear Matthew,
      Thank you very much for the link; it was exactly what I was seeking.
      Blessings,
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2003

        ******For those who don't know, the "Chemycal Wedding" was a description of the 'alchemy' of self-transformation required to unite the soul and spirit and lead to spiritual knowledge--- a work on the stages of initiation, attributed to the inspiration of Christian Rosenkreutz, semi-legendary founder of the Order of the Rose-Cross or Rosicrucians (not to be confused with either of the 2 California groups calling themselves 'Rosicrucians' today).