The Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2003
      Hello
      Does anyone here know of a website where at least part of The Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz can be read? We are having some lectures on it shortly and I'd really like to read about it beforehand. I have searched though all our local libraries plus all our bookshops but cannot find anything - I live in Australia.
      Thanks for your help
      Sarah