Hi all

  • sara groom
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2003
      Hi everyone, I'm new to the group and a little uncertain of the mechanisms involved, I would appreciate any guidance you can give me.  Looking forward to participating, learning and sharing.  Pixi

    • Br. Ron
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20 6:02 AM
        You have no doubt heard about this one.

        I too have discovered the new SOBIG worm virus
        inching it's way through our servers.

        If you are amongst the unfortunate millions who have
        contracted this slimey beauty, let me know and I will send
        you the 'fix' from Norton.

        ...or you can download it yourself by clicking
        and following the instructions.

        This is a bad one, folks but it is easily removed
        if you have it.

        Be sure you physically disconnect from the internet
        before you run it. (Also, if you are running windows XP or ME
        go to - start/programs/accessories/system tools and disable your
        'system restore' feature before you run it.

        Ron

            IDAHO COMPUTER and SATELLITE
         343 Little Bears Rd. Sandpoint, ID  83864
        Phone 208-255-5206 - FAX 208-255-5206
           Website- http://idaho-computer.com
               Email   --    rlloyd@...