Hi

  • sara groom
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7 5:24 AM

      Hi, as requested, a little about myself.  I am an initiate of a rather small closed order, an order that was founded in those early years prior to world war 2 and dedicated to the western mystery tradition. There are many Steiner books in our library and his philosophies are held in high regard, therefore, I appreciate being given the opportunity to commune with others who are stimulated by his works.

      regards. pixi

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7 8:10 AM
        In a message dated 2/7/2003 8:25:31 AM Eastern Standard Time, pixi209@... writes:

        Hi, as requested, a little about myself.  I am an initiate of a rather small closed order, an order that was founded in those early years prior to world war 2 and dedicated to the western mystery tradition. There are many Steiner books in our library and his philosophies are held in high regard, therefore, I appreciate being given the opportunity to commune with others who are stimulated by his works.

        regards. pixi

        *******Welcome to our group, "Pixi". If this is the first e-group you've been a part of, as you can see, you post a message and everyone in the group gets a copy of the message. Few people have been posting here lately or using the group for anything much since we did a study of a Steiner book together for Christmas. You can look at recent messages like those related to that study here:

          Anything you would like to do with this group, let us know. It's what members make of it.

      • sara groom
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7 8:20 AM

          Thanks for the warm welcome Dr Starman, looking forward to becoming a participating member.

           DRStarman2001@... wrote:

[...]

          Post to steiner@egroups.com

          Search the archives of the group at:

          Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at: