Re: [steiner] narcotics and their spiritual consequences

  • Miz Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2003
      Thank you, Mathew, for bringing this article to our
      attention! An interesting vantage point on mind AND
      spirit-altering drugs from Dr. Starman. Thank you,
      Doc.
      Barbara Lee

      --- "Mathew Morrell <tma4cbt@...>"

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2003
        mizlee99@... writes:

        Thank you, Mathew, for bringing this article to our
        attention!  An interesting vantage point on mind AND
        spirit-altering drugs from Dr. Starman.  Thank you,
        Doc.
        Barbara Lee

        *******Nice to be appreciated. Thank you Barbara. And thank you, Matthew, for putting it together and publishing it. It doesn't look bad in print, though if I were writing it for a general audience I suppose I'd probably have added some more documentation.

          But if even one person stops drinking & drugging from anything we do, it's worthwhile!

           Another thing that could have been mentioned there is the word "sorcery" in the New Testament, in the list of forbidden things like lying and gossipping, was 'pharmakeutikos' in Greek (or a word like that---I'm writing from memory), meaning specifically 'sorcery by use of drugs'. In other words, exactly what Carlos Casteneda encouraged and Charlie Manson and Hitler practiced.