narcotics and their spiritual consequences

  • Mathew Morrell <tma4cbt@juno.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
      Dear Group,

      A Durward Starman article is posted at
      http://kcpost.net/EastMW_pot.htm

      The subject of the article is narcotics and their spiritual
      consequences. Take a look.

      --Mathew Morrell
    • Miz Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2003
        Thank you, Mathew, for bringing this article to our
        attention! An interesting vantage point on mind AND
        spirit-altering drugs from Dr. Starman. Thank you,
        Doc.
        Barbara Lee

        --- "Mathew Morrell <tma4cbt@...>"

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2003
          mizlee99@... writes:

          Thank you, Mathew, for bringing this article to our
          attention!  An interesting vantage point on mind AND
          spirit-altering drugs from Dr. Starman.  Thank you,
          Doc.
          Barbara Lee

          *******Nice to be appreciated. Thank you Barbara. And thank you, Matthew, for putting it together and publishing it. It doesn't look bad in print, though if I were writing it for a general audience I suppose I'd probably have added some more documentation.

            But if even one person stops drinking & drugging from anything we do, it's worthwhile!

             Another thing that could have been mentioned there is the word "sorcery" in the New Testament, in the list of forbidden things like lying and gossipping, was 'pharmakeutikos' in Greek (or a word like that---I'm writing from memory), meaning specifically 'sorcery by use of drugs'. In other words, exactly what Carlos Casteneda encouraged and Charlie Manson and Hitler practiced.