[steiner] Holy Knitting

  • George Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2003
      Has anyone else noticed a similarity between
      Michelangelo's depiction of the attitude of the hands
      of Adam and the Creator in the Sistine Chapel and the
      attitude of the hands of one who is knitting?

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • LilOleMiss
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2003
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2003
          I received the following reply from another group. Please accept my apologies for sending the original post before checking further. Hopefully no harm has been done.

          warm regards,
          Charlie.

          *******
          According to Symantec, this is a hoax:

          http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html

          It won't hurt your system to delete the file if you have already done so,
          unless you use "Microsoft Visual J++ 1.1 to develop Java programs on Windows
          XP, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows 98, or Windows 95."
          Instructions to recover are located at the link above.

          Jeanine
          *******