Re: [steiner] Doing The 12 Holy Nights' Study

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 6, 2003
      Dear All,
      I had been away more than my due, so sorry not to have been able to participate this year.
      Franky
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 6, 2003
        In a message dated 1/6/2003 7:34:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, eurythmy@... writes:

        Dear All,

        I had been away more than my due, so sorry not to have been able to participate this year.
        Franky

        ----- Original

        *******Well, the twelve nights are now over, and this online study wasn't very successful this year. I guess we should have started talking about it and seeing if people wanted to participate earlier, and I'll try to do so next year. Perhaps we can continue to just discuss what's in the book for awhile even now that the 12 Nights are over. Thanks to all of you who participated.

        Dr. Starman
        Epiphany 2003
        http://www.DrStarman.net
      • LilOleMiss