Re: [steiner]

  • LilOleMiss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Lutz, your contributions are so great for those of us who simply
      have not had sufficient time to contribute. I don't wish anyone to
      think I'm whining, since I'm not - just stating karmic facts: my
      husband has cancer and after a bout with pneumonia last March, I'm
      just hanging in here trying to absorb what I can in the limited
      time available to me. Those are the karmic facts, but it's
      soooooooo refreshing to compare your's and others' thoughts on
      this work we're studying - I can come upstairs here after reading
      "Christianity as Mys. Fact" and find out all the many points I've
      missed, in spite of my having read this same work a zillion times.
      It seems to me Steiner said more than once this one little book
      contains all of Anthroposophy. Well, yes, in a highly condensed
      form for me, but I deeply appreciate and benefit from the exchange
      on this list, which as you say IS the best for "newcomers," but
      I've discovered it's the best for long time Anthros as well. :) I
      should have let you know before this what your writings mean to me
      and surely to others, and even after 40+ years of studying, I
      continue to miss sooooooo much. When you feel a wish to be a "read
      only" member, please think of those such as I am who gain
      tremendously from your work.

      Love and Blessings,

      Sheila