Re: Doing The 12 Holy Nights' Study

  • bronwynquinn <ashley.case@verizon.net>
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2003
      Is anyone doing the Apocalypse of St. John? (Sorry, I am behind on
      reading the posts here..)

      If not, I can present it.

      Thanks, Ashley

      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "LilOleMiss" <lilolemiss@i...> wrote:

      > Dear Sarah,
      > I haven't been publicaly participating in the sharing....
      >

      > *******As a matter of fact, no one has. We are actually 1-2 days'
      behind due
      > to this low level of participation. This can be a great thing when
      people do
      > it together. Sheila, Sarah, Ashley, and all of you here, couldn't
      you choose
      > just one chapter to read and present to the group? We have still to
      do the 7
      > chapters on Christianity. Diego volunteered to do the one on
      Lazarus. And

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2003
        In a message dated 1/1/2003 2:48:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, ashley.case@... writes:

        Is anyone doing the Apocalypse of St. John?  (Sorry, I am behind on
        reading the posts here..)

        If not, I can present it.

        Thanks, Ashley

        That would be much appreciated!

        I believe Diego is doing the next one, on Lazarus.

      • Ashley Case
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2003

          Okey dokey :-).

          Is anyone doing the Apocalypse of St. John?  (Sorry, I am behind on
          reading the posts here..)

          If not, I can present it.

          Thanks, Ashley

          That would be much appreciated!

          I believe Diego is doing the next one, on Lazarus.

          Post to steiner@egroups.com

          Search the archives of the group at:

          Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

        • eurythmy
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 6, 2003
            Dear All,
            I had been away more than my due, so sorry not to have been able to participate this year.
            Franky

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 6, 2003
              In a message dated 1/6/2003 7:34:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, eurythmy@... writes:

              Dear All,

              I had been away more than my due, so sorry not to have been able to participate this year.
              Franky

              ----- Original

              *******Well, the twelve nights are now over, and this online study wasn't very successful this year. I guess we should have started talking about it and seeing if people wanted to participate earlier, and I'll try to do so next year. Perhaps we can continue to just discuss what's in the book for awhile even now that the 12 Nights are over. Thanks to all of you who participated.

              Dr. Starman
              Epiphany 2003
              http://www.DrStarman.net
            • LilOleMiss