Re: [steiner]

  • Lutz Baar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003

      *******That's not a very good representation of what just happened: it makes me wonder if you are a member of the Society. For those who are not, what he's referring to is that.....

      Bad luck for me, Dr Starman. During all my presence on this list I managed two or tree times having you addressed me by my name. Now it is back to "what he is referring to..." almost like a KGB agent or something to be aware of. I regard this list the best for "newcomers" to get a basic look at anthroposophy, where one will get a guiding answer (mostly by you) to questions on every level. That's a good thing, and that's the reason why even I try to contribute to it. But along with the content - can't we have a friendly way of meeting each other as well, not just the newcomers?

      And yes, I have been a member since 1982.
      I will switch to "read-only-mode" and follow our further readings on the "Christianity" book.

      Lutz