Re: [steiner] Signs

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2002
      In a message dated 12/30/2002 12:51:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, mizlee99@... writes:

      Hi Dr. Starman,
      Thank you for your explanation of the soul images for
      the calendar.  My interest is genuine and I would like
      to peruse the art!  No attachment was noted on this
      message so I am unable to download thumbnails.  Of
      particular interest to me would be the larger Pisces
      image.
      Blessings to you in the New Year!
      Barbara Lee

      *******Here are the images for the next 3, Capricorn, Aquarius & Pisces, attached. I'm also going to put all 12 in The Files section of this list.
         The dates for these are different than the usual dates for the zodiac we're used to; for instance, Pisces is March 9th to April 13th. That's because these are based on the constellations, not the 12 'signs' or 'tropical zodiac' we use in the West.
         These are small versions: if anyone would like larger ones I'll send them to you on request.

      Dr. Starman