Gospel of St Luke

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      Sarah,
      You are inspiring and now I want to read it too! I have searched the RS archives to no avail, does anyone have a link to the Gospel of Luke lecture online?
      Thank you so much.

      Hope every had a nice Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

      ¸..· ´¨¨))  -:¦:-
           ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
         ((¸¸.·´  ..·´   -:¦:- Sarah
      -:¦:-    ((¸¸.·´*
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
        Sarah,
        You are inspiring and now I want to read it too! I have searched the RS archives to no avail, does anyone have a link to the Gospel of Luke lecture online?
        Thank you so much.

        Hope every had a nice Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

        ********No, unfortunately the Steiner eLibrary as yet only has the lectures on the Gospel of John online.
           But we will be reading some very wonderful things about the Christ here the next 6 nights.