Teacher training query

  • Morgan Vierheller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2000

      starmann77@... wrote:

       Are you in your Foundation Year? In California?
      No, I have finished the basic trainig and am now getting my high school certificate during the Summer in Sacramento.  We studied Theosophy,
      Intuitive Thinking as a Spiritual Path, Knowledge of Higher Worlds and
      The Foundations of Human Experience.  There were many in class that had the original versions of each of the last three books.  I have How to know Higher Worlds and The Study of Man.  I became a Theosophist when I was 17 and living in Chicago.  I was a member of the Society in Wheaton.  Although I did not stay with the Society, much of what I discovered in the study group and in their extensive library has stayed with me.

      MFV