Re: [steiner] Holy nights

  • starmann77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
      In a message dated 11/28/00 11:33:46 AM, mrgnsms@... writes:

      << Dr. Starman,

      I participated in Holy nghts workshop last year and was very happy with the

      results. We meditated each night on a specific verse for each month of the

      coming year and either wrote or drew an interpretation of either a dream image

      that came to us or any inspiration from the meditation.

      I think it might be a good idea for us to take up verses to do also, or other
      things to DO daily, to engage the will.

      BTW if the choice is going to be the Gospel of John, I have the original
      German, which can come in handy when there's a question about something that
      seems unclear.

      I also see it has 12 chapters!

      Dr. Starman
    • Morgan Vierheller
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2000
        Dear Sena,

        Have we all the lectures covered for the Holy Nights study?
        Perhaps you could post which are covered and by whom?

        Thank you!

        Morgan
      • Duncan Fernando
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2000
          Dear Morgan,
          I've posted the info on the calendar at eGroups. Chapters 1 to 6 are
          covered, Chapter 6 being on the 29th. We need volunteers for Chapters 7 to
          12.
          Regards,