Divine Nutrition

  • dodechihedron <jeaninelondon@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2002
      I would like to thank you for this forum. We are empowered by this
      knowledge, and deeply appreciate your work here.

      I would like to invite you all to visit us at
      www.divine nutritionawareness.homestead.com. a site dedicated to
      empowering the physical body with Divine Nutrition, restoring the
      physical human body to its Divine State of health. We are not
      intended to suffer degneration, disease, aging, and premature death.

      Indeed, the Life Force, the Christ has been restored to us.

      Now, I must ask, when Jesus stood before the Elders and declared to
      them he was the Christ they had been waiting for, whom they had
      devoted their lives to finding, what was their reaction? They were
      the experts, the masters. They had spent their lives studying,
      researching, watching & waiting.

      And yet, as Christ stood before them they skoffed, ridiculed, and
      eventually attempted to destroy him.

      They could not see him, for he did not appear as they expected.
      Their pride, their expertise, their entire lifetime of devotion
      robbed them of the simple manifestation of Divinty which stood before
      them.

      Will you recognise Christ when Christ appears? Indeed, Christ has
      appeared, restored to humanity our Divine Nature to whomsoever will.

      I assure you, if you are certain you recognise Christ, you are no
      more able to see, then the Masters who walked before you.

      If any many has an ear to hear, let him hear.

      Peace, Jeanine