Re: [steiner] New poll for steiner

  • Duncan J. Fernando
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 29, 2000
      Hi Danny,
      Thanks for your suggestion. "From Jesus to Christ"
      sounds interesting, but it's out-of-print and may be
      difficult to get hold of.
      Sena
      http://www.esotericlinks.com

      Create a free homepage at http://www.esotericlinks.com/userpages/index.shtml

    • steiner@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2000
        Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the steiner
        group:

        There is some disagreement as to
        whether our study event should commenc
        on the 24th or 25th Decemeber. I hope
        this poll will resolve the issue.

        o It should commence on the night of the 24th.
        o It should commence on the night of the 25th.
        o No particulatr preference.

        http://www.egroups.com/polls/steiner

        not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • steiner@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 24, 2002
          steiner group:

          Do you want the Forum to perform an
          intensive study of Steiner's
          book, "PoF"?

          o Yes
          o No
          o I'm neutral on the subject. But I would love to hear what members have to say.

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • steiner@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 16, 2003
            steiner group:

            What shall we study for the 12 Holy
            Nights?

            o Knowledge of Higher Worlds
            o Universe, Earth and Man
            o The Threshold of the Sp. World
            o A Path to Self Knowledge
            o Egyptian Myths and Mysteries
            o The Inner Nature of Man & Life Between Death and Rebirth
            o From Jesus to Christ
            o Gospel of St. John [Kassel lectures - in files]
            o The 5th Gospel
            o Any of Steiner's Gospel works

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!