Re: [steiner] Re: link to book

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2002

      Christianity As Mystical Fact and the Mysteries of Antiquity
      http://www.elib.com/Steiner/Books/GA008/English/index.php

      ********It would certainly be simple to read this book together for the 12 Holy Nights, since it's available online. In addition, it's the only book Steiner wrote about Jesus Christ and therefore fundamental to all his lectures on the Gospels. The Basic Books of Anthroposophy are what we should return to studying again and again. So, with only ten days left to start, why don't we just decide that's what we'll read together?

    • Julie Heynssens
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2002
        I plan on reading this book, too.

        I also have a question. I have heard a couple
        of people mention Steiner's spiritual exercises.
        In particular, they have mentioned doing the
        something everday at the same time. What is the
        purpose of this exercise and what are some of
        the other exercises? Thanks.

        Have Fun,

        Julie

        --- DRStarman2001@... wrote:

        > Christianity As Mystical Fact and the Mysteries of
        > Antiquity

        http://www.elib.com/Steiner/Books/GA008/English/index.php

        > ********It would certainly be simple to read this
        > book together for the 12
        > Holy Nights, since it's available online. In
        > addition, it's the only book
        > Steiner wrote about Jesus Christ and therefore
        > fundamental to all his
        > lectures on the Gospels. The Basic Books of
        > Anthroposophy are what we should
        > return to studying again and again. So, with only
        > ten days left to start, why
        > don't we just decide that's what we'll read
        > together?
        >
        > -Starman
        > http://www.DrStarman.net

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com