Re: [steiner] choice of book

  • LilOleMiss
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2002
      Dear Lutz,

      It's a beautiful painting!! And it is warm and non-violent...it looks to me as though it shows a place where everyone would feel at home and comfortable. I'm so very glad you shared this with us. What medium do you use? Thanks sooooooooooooooo very much for sharing this with us - I like it very much! :)  thanks - danke - gracias - merci - :))))))
      Lite on The Path,
      Sheila

      At 09:54 AM 12/13/02 +0100, you wrote:
      Hi! Here is why reading this book (anew) became interesting to me:

      The other day a person told me about his imagination which "appeared" to him while looking at a certain painting of mine (attached).
      He described it as follows: The picture changed by the entrance of a new quality, a warm, non-violent stream spread out from inside it and changed the view of the site into reflecting a "christian quality". He felt his imagination had nothing to do with the present but with the future, 300 or 400 years ahead.

      Lutz