link to book

  • Mathew Morrell <tma4cbt@juno.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2002
      Christianity as Mystical Fact is posted at Steiner Arhives. It's
      just a little hard to find. Here is a link to the book:

      http://wn.elib.com/Steiner/Books/GA008/English/RPC1961/GA008_index.htm
    • Lutz Baar <info@antropos.org>
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2002
        A safer link is
        http://www.elib.com/Steiner/Books/GA008/English/index.php

        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Mathew Morrell <tma4cbt@j...>"

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 13, 2002

          Christianity As Mystical Fact and the Mysteries of Antiquity
          http://www.elib.com/Steiner/Books/GA008/English/index.php

          ********It would certainly be simple to read this book together for the 12 Holy Nights, since it's available online. In addition, it's the only book Steiner wrote about Jesus Christ and therefore fundamental to all his lectures on the Gospels. The Basic Books of Anthroposophy are what we should return to studying again and again. So, with only ten days left to start, why don't we just decide that's what we'll read together?

        • Julie Heynssens
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 13, 2002
            I plan on reading this book, too.

            I also have a question. I have heard a couple
            of people mention Steiner's spiritual exercises.
            In particular, they have mentioned doing the
            something everday at the same time. What is the
            purpose of this exercise and what are some of
            the other exercises? Thanks.

            Have Fun,

            Julie

            --- DRStarman2001@... wrote:

            > Christianity As Mystical Fact and the Mysteries of
            > Antiquity

            http://www.elib.com/Steiner/Books/GA008/English/index.php

            > ********It would certainly be simple to read this
            > book together for the 12
            > Holy Nights, since it's available online. In
            > addition, it's the only book
            > Steiner wrote about Jesus Christ and therefore
            > fundamental to all his
            > lectures on the Gospels. The Basic Books of
            > Anthroposophy are what we should
            > return to studying again and again. So, with only
            > ten days left to start, why
            > don't we just decide that's what we'll read
            > together?
            >
            > -Starman
            > http://www.DrStarman.net

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com