Re: [steiner] New poll for steiner

  • Danny F.
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 29, 2000
      --- steiner@egroups.com wrote:

      > Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the steiner
      > group:
      >

      > Dr.Starman has suggested an online
      > study group for the 12 nights of
      > Christmas. Please vote for the book
      > and/or topic to be discussed.
      >
      > o Reincarnation and Karma
      > o The Life of the Soul by K�hlewind
      > o Gospel of St.John
      > o How to Know Higher Worlds
      > o Other

      I voted for 'Other' myself.

      My choice would be "From Jesus to Christ", Rudolph Steiner.

      Best regards,
      Danny

      =====
      "No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings."
      --William Blake

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/
    • Duncan J. Fernando
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 29, 2000
        Hi Danny,
        Thanks for your suggestion. "From Jesus to Christ"
        sounds interesting, but it's out-of-print and may be
        difficult to get hold of.
        Sena
        http://www.esotericlinks.com

        Create a free homepage at http://www.esotericlinks.com/userpages/index.shtml

      • steiner@egroups.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2000
          Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the steiner
          group:

          There is some disagreement as to
          whether our study event should commenc
          on the 24th or 25th Decemeber. I hope
          this poll will resolve the issue.

          o It should commence on the night of the 24th.
          o It should commence on the night of the 25th.
          o No particulatr preference.

          http://www.egroups.com/polls/steiner

          not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • steiner@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 24, 2002
            steiner group:

            Do you want the Forum to perform an
            intensive study of Steiner's
            book, "PoF"?

            o Yes
            o No
            o I'm neutral on the subject. But I would love to hear what members have to say.

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • steiner@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 16, 2003
              steiner group:

              What shall we study for the 12 Holy
              Nights?

              o Knowledge of Higher Worlds
              o Universe, Earth and Man
              o The Threshold of the Sp. World
              o A Path to Self Knowledge
              o Egyptian Myths and Mysteries
              o The Inner Nature of Man & Life Between Death and Rebirth
              o From Jesus to Christ
              o Gospel of St. John [Kassel lectures - in files]
              o The 5th Gospel
              o Any of Steiner's Gospel works

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!