  • Thomas Hyde
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2002
      Hello All,

      My Name is Thomas, I am twenty one, I live in NY. I read steiner, presently
      because his volumous writings are a wealth to me for my own education of the
      history of spirituality. He is most valueble to me for his purely scientific
      approach in his analysis and comparison of the great spiritual orders of the
      world. Weather his theories are correct or not arent even that important to
      me because his body of works are so imformative scientificly and
      historically speaking. He has been most helpful to me for understanding, for
      example, the historic developement of the three streams os indian
      philosophy; vedic, sankya, and yoga of Pantanjali. His article of St John
      and the Bhagavag Gita, I found very informative.

      Can anyone inform me of more Steiner writings (lectures or articles) wich he
      speaks directly about indian philosohpy? More specifically, the vedic
      teachings pertaining to the relationship between Brahman and Atman.

      Thank you so much,

      Thomas