New poll for steiner

  • steiner@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 29, 2000
      Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the steiner
      group:

      Dr.Starman has suggested an online
      study group for the 12 nights of
      Christmas. Please vote for the book
      and/or topic to be discussed.

      o Reincarnation and Karma
      o The Life of the Soul by K�hlewind
      o Gospel of St.John
      o How to Know Higher Worlds
      o Other

      http://www.egroups.com/polls/steiner

      not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Danny F.
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 29, 2000
        --- steiner@egroups.com wrote:

        > Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the steiner
        > group:
        >

        > Dr.Starman has suggested an online
        > study group for the 12 nights of
        > Christmas. Please vote for the book
        > and/or topic to be discussed.
        >
        > o Reincarnation and Karma
        > o The Life of the Soul by K�hlewind
        > o Gospel of St.John
        > o How to Know Higher Worlds
        > o Other

        I voted for 'Other' myself.

        My choice would be "From Jesus to Christ", Rudolph Steiner.

        Best regards,
        Danny

        =====
        "No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings."
        --William Blake

        http://shopping.yahoo.com/
      • Duncan J. Fernando
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 29, 2000
          Hi Danny,
          Thanks for your suggestion. "From Jesus to Christ"
          sounds interesting, but it's out-of-print and may be
          difficult to get hold of.
          Sena
          http://www.esotericlinks.com

          Create a free homepage at http://www.esotericlinks.com/userpages/index.shtml

        • steiner@egroups.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2000
            Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the steiner
            group:

            There is some disagreement as to
            whether our study event should commenc
            on the 24th or 25th Decemeber. I hope
            this poll will resolve the issue.

            o It should commence on the night of the 24th.
            o It should commence on the night of the 25th.
            o No particulatr preference.

          • steiner@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 24 12:28 PM
              steiner group:

              Do you want the Forum to perform an
              intensive study of Steiner's
              book, "PoF"?

              o Yes
              o No
              o I'm neutral on the subject. But I would love to hear what members have to say.

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • steiner@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 16, 2003
                steiner group:

                What shall we study for the 12 Holy
                Nights?

                o Knowledge of Higher Worlds
                o Universe, Earth and Man
                o The Threshold of the Sp. World
                o A Path to Self Knowledge
                o Egyptian Myths and Mysteries
                o The Inner Nature of Man & Life Between Death and Rebirth
                o From Jesus to Christ
                o Gospel of St. John [Kassel lectures - in files]
                o The 5th Gospel
                o Any of Steiner's Gospel works

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!