Re: [steiner] Looking for a study group

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 28, 2000
      I agree. This was the first Steiner book I read almost 30 years ago and made a lasting impression.
      Janet

       My vote would be the Gospel of St John according to the Other Gospels by RS - one of finest gospel cycles ever given in my opinion.
    • starmann77@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 29, 2000
        mrgnsms@... writes:
        << I am reading Steiner's "Occult Science." (among others) Our teacher in
        teacher training gave us his version of some of the concepts in the book
        during
        the training but we didn't actually study the book. It has much of what I
        consider basic foundational concepts and so I feel that I must "fill in the
        blanks."
        MFV >>

        Are you in your Foundation Year? In California?