Re: [steiner] My colors

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2002
      Wow! Terrific stuff! The painting of the woman with the cat is me! Very
      influential trip to Egypt, eh? This lifetime or a past one? Or is it
      Atlantis? (A little to hot & dry to be Atlantis, though) My first husband is
      an artist and I come from a background in art. So I have a critical but
      appreciative eye. So when are we going to have a show in Miami?

      : ) Christine