Re: [steiner] Looking for a study group

  • Duncan J. Fernando
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 28, 2000
      That's a great idea, Dr.Starman. May I suggest the book,
      "How to Know Higher Worlds" as the basis for discussion.
      Sena

      Create a free homepage at http://www.esotericlinks.com/userpages/index.shtml

      mailto:sena@...

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 28, 2000
            I agree. This was the first Steiner book I read almost 30 years ago and made a lasting impression.
            Janet

          • starmann77@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 29, 2000
              mrgnsms@... writes:
              << I am reading Steiner's "Occult Science." (among others) Our teacher in
              teacher training gave us his version of some of the concepts in the book
              during
              the training but we didn't actually study the book. It has much of what I
              consider basic foundational concepts and so I feel that I must "fill in the
              blanks."
              MFV >>

              Are you in your Foundation Year? In California?