Re: [steiner] Looking for a study group

  • Morgan Vierheller
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 28, 2000
      Sena wrote:

      > Dear Morgan,
      > Could you please let us know what areas of study you
      > are interested in. I am currently reading Steiner's "Occult History".

      I am reading Steiner's "Occult Science." (among others) Our teacher in
      teacher training gave us his version of some of the concepts in the book during
      the training but we didn't actually study the book. It has much of what I
      consider basic foundational concepts and so I feel that I must "fill in the
      blanks."

      MFV
    • Duncan J. Fernando
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 28, 2000
        That's a great idea, Dr.Starman. May I suggest the book,
        "How to Know Higher Worlds" as the basis for discussion.
        Sena

        Create a free homepage at http://www.esotericlinks.com/userpages/index.shtml

        mailto:sena@...

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 28, 2000
              I agree. This was the first Steiner book I read almost 30 years ago and made a lasting impression.
              Janet

            • starmann77@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 29, 2000
                mrgnsms@... writes:
                << I am reading Steiner's "Occult Science." (among others) Our teacher in
                teacher training gave us his version of some of the concepts in the book
                during
                the training but we didn't actually study the book. It has much of what I
                consider basic foundational concepts and so I feel that I must "fill in the
                blanks."
                MFV >>

                Are you in your Foundation Year? In California?