Re: [steiner] AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!

  • LilOleMiss
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2002

      Hiya, Christine,

      Well, southern Florida is really nice, but then I think there's always something very special to be found in one spot that exists nowhere else. I love New Orleans, the closest place I think I can possibly call "home" - my sister lives there, but it's spreading out from almost Grand Isle to Baton Rouge these days, with more growth to come. Several years ago my husband and I dragged our RV over to Chesapeake Bay and then down through North Carolina, which is incredibly beautiful! It was in the autumn with the leaves beginning to turn into their remarkably wonderful varying shades, and it was sheer joy to catch the first glimpse of the shape of those mountains! I'll hope you'll move there, too, when the opportunity arrives!

      Blessings,
      Sheila

      Just a quick note -

      I lived in Sacramento for about 6 years, then Seattle for about six. I have
      lived in South Florida for the past 14 years (I WANT OUT!!!) :  ) Hope to
      move to the mountains of North Carolina in a few years.

      :  ) Christine