Re: [steiner] Sirius Chronicles

  • LilOleMiss
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 5, 2002
      Pacbay wrote:
      > Sheila,
      >
      > I have absolutely not problem with the chronicles but in this type of
      > exchange it just does not work. From my time perspective (and others
      > have commented as well) I do not have the time to read through three
      > to four pages of material. If someone wishes to create long essays or
      > stories then here is a simple solution used by others: offer a brief
      > mention of the content and then direct us to the archives. This would
      > be a win/ win situation and one does not have to feel like they
      > are skimming or ignoring valuable or interesting long posts. Just my
      > preference. Others may think differently.
      >
      > In time is of essence,
      > Jeff
      >
      > -----
      Jeff, I understand your position as well as Mathew's and Golden's.
      I'm on all sides since my time is limited, too. I solved this by
      having cut back on the number of lists [such as the anthroposophy
      list] I belong to by their quality, thereby simplifying my life as
      much as possible. I'm also selfish, and am fascinated by the
      spirituality of *The Serius Chronicles*. Golden came up with an
      excellent idea, and since Dr. Starman owns this list as well as
      there being other members, maybe we all should vote? I must vote
      as Golden has.

      Best to you and your's,
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 5, 2002
        In a message dated 11/5/2002 1:01:18 AM Eastern Standard Time, pacbay@... writes:

        If we open any of these forums to posting popular literature and fiction sharing, we are in trouble. There are too many long posts now.

        This is not a creative writing course.
        jeff

        ******As the moderator, I don't have any problem with creative writing here. It beats uncreative writing any day.
          The spiritual path for modern man is ART.
        -starman