Re: [steiner] George Sand-->*Consuelo*-->re' Vivaldi?

  • LilOleMiss
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
      golden3000997@... wrote:
      > Before you thank me, what exactly do you want me to look for? (It's a big
      > book! ) : )

      Bless you, Golden! I am stunned that you actually have this great
      work in your very hands - WOW! What did she write about Vivaldi in
      her *Consuelo*? That is the question we have. The "we" is my
      husband, myself, a classical Hornist and the leader of one of the
      US regional groups. But we beg of you that you do not tire
      yourself with this [we can wait ;) - we're fascinated not only
      because we're music lovers, but also because George Sand wrote
      occultly, correctly or incorrectly. We are so excited and thankful
      for your help so readily and kindly given.

      Gratefully,