Re: [steiner] George Sand-->*Consuelo*-->re' Vivaldi?

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
      Before you thank me, what exactly do you want me to look for? (It's a big
      book! ) : )
    • LilOleMiss
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
        golden3000997@... wrote:
        > Before you thank me, what exactly do you want me to look for? (It's a big
        > book! ) : )

        Bless you, Golden! I am stunned that you actually have this great
        work in your very hands - WOW! What did she write about Vivaldi in
        her *Consuelo*? That is the question we have. The "we" is my
        husband, myself, a classical Hornist and the leader of one of the
        US regional groups. But we beg of you that you do not tire
        yourself with this [we can wait ;) - we're fascinated not only
        because we're music lovers, but also because George Sand wrote
        occultly, correctly or incorrectly. We are so excited and thankful
        for your help so readily and kindly given.

        Gratefully,