Re: [steiner] Elizabeth gets booed from the stage.

  • LilOleMiss
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2002
      Mathew, please don't leave me hanging suspended over "Sirius
      Chronicles" without further recourse? I'll get Part One from Dr.
      Starman's archives, but please let us know where we may access
      Part Two! Spiritual Science presents us with many realms, and I
      don't want to miss your incredibly clear writings in understanding.

      Cheers!

      Sheila