Re: [steiner] George Sand-->*Consuelo*-->re' Vivaldi?

  • LilOleMiss
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2002
      Christine - WOW! Thanks and thanks and thanks zillions! :)

      Blessings to you,
      Sheila

    • golden3000997@cs.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
        Before you thank me, what exactly do you want me to look for? (It's a big
        book! ) : )
      • LilOleMiss
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
          golden3000997@... wrote:
          > Before you thank me, what exactly do you want me to look for? (It's a big
          > book! ) : )

          Bless you, Golden! I am stunned that you actually have this great
          work in your very hands - WOW! What did she write about Vivaldi in
          her *Consuelo*? That is the question we have. The "we" is my
          husband, myself, a classical Hornist and the leader of one of the
          US regional groups. But we beg of you that you do not tire
          yourself with this [we can wait ;) - we're fascinated not only
          because we're music lovers, but also because George Sand wrote
          occultly, correctly or incorrectly. We are so excited and thankful
          for your help so readily and kindly given.

          Gratefully,