George Sand-->*Consuelo*-->re' Vivaldi?

  • LilOleMiss
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002
      Dear Listees,

      A friend has reminded me of having once sent her my thoughts
      regarding George Sand's occult writing entitled *Consuelo,*[sic]
      regarding Vivaldi. Is it possible someone has any information
      concerning this work? I would be very grateful for any thoughts
      whatsoever about this.

      Many Thanks,

      Sheila
    • golden3000997@cs.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2002
        Hello Sheila!

        I presented George Sand's biography during my Foundation Year (many, many
        moons ago) I have the book, "Consuelo" and I remember bits about the
        Hugenots, but not about Vivaldi. I will take a look and see what I can find
        for you.

        Blessings,
        Christine
      • LilOleMiss
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2002
          Christine - WOW! Thanks and thanks and thanks zillions! :)

          Blessings to you,
          Sheila

        • golden3000997@cs.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
            Before you thank me, what exactly do you want me to look for? (It's a big
            book! ) : )
          • LilOleMiss
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
              golden3000997@... wrote:
              > Before you thank me, what exactly do you want me to look for? (It's a big
              > book! ) : )

              Bless you, Golden! I am stunned that you actually have this great
              work in your very hands - WOW! What did she write about Vivaldi in
              her *Consuelo*? That is the question we have. The "we" is my
              husband, myself, a classical Hornist and the leader of one of the
              US regional groups. But we beg of you that you do not tire
              yourself with this [we can wait ;) - we're fascinated not only
              because we're music lovers, but also because George Sand wrote
              occultly, correctly or incorrectly. We are so excited and thankful
              for your help so readily and kindly given.

              Gratefully,