Green

  • macannadh
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2002
      Sorry Lutz, I don't read German. Let me have a try with your post of
      Aug 30. The student is a naive realist. The little master is a
      Kantian. The student's comment, "miss to do it" points out a problem
      for a Kantian, the necessity of the observer for complete
      reality. "A thing in itself" doesn't need that. The color green,
      according to the little master, needs the presence of an observer.
      Regards, Mac