Re: Experience

  • Lutz Baar
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2002
      --- In steiner@y..., "macannadh" <macannadh@y...> wrote:

      > Friends: Everyone is interested in PoF. It points to an
      experience we can all have. I had it once...spontaneously. I
      assume there are others who have had it as well. We ought to be
      able to learn from each other...Mac

      Nice hearing from you, Mac! I believe you are assuming right. Do you
      read German? In that case take a look at my forum, where 'others'
      are sharing their experiences with living thinking. You'll find it at

      http://www.antropos.org/forum/foru_fra.htm

      Lutz