Re: [steiner] Steiner's Philosophical Works

  • churchinnerlight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2002

      Well if the list would like to work with the PoF again, why not talk about how?
      -starman

      Good idea - I've never studied via list before, but have my copy of PoF at hand, just in case I'm able to follow along. What's next?
      Sheila

      We studied the book together for the 12 Holy Nights last year. Of course that was mighty accelerated, going through it in 14 days. (You can read all the posts from then in this group's archives, by the way. ) What's next is up to the list.

      If I could make a suggestion for my friend Starman, how about a poll of the members of the list? How many would like to study this book together, and how many have a copy of it to study?

      Rev. James