Experience

  • macannadh
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2002
      Friends: Everyone is interested in PoF. It points to an experience
      we can all have. I had it once...spontaneously. I assume there are
      others who have had it as well. We ought to be able to learn from
      each other...Mac
    • LilOleMiss

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 24, 2002
          Well if the list would like to work with the PoF again, why not talk about how?
          -starman

          http://www.DrStarman.net
        • LilOleMiss
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 24, 2002

            Well if the list would like to work with the PoF again, why not talk about how?
            -starman
            Good idea - I've never studied via list before, but have my copy of PoF at hand, just in case I'm able to follow along. What's next?
            Sheila
          • Lutz Baar
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 24, 2002
              --- In steiner@y..., "macannadh" <macannadh@y...> wrote:

              > Friends: Everyone is interested in PoF. It points to an
              experience we can all have. I had it once...spontaneously. I
              assume there are others who have had it as well. We ought to be
              able to learn from each other...Mac

              Nice hearing from you, Mac! I believe you are assuming right. Do you
              read German? In that case take a look at my forum, where 'others'
              are sharing their experiences with living thinking. You'll find it at

              http://www.antropos.org/forum/foru_fra.htm

              Lutz