Re: Welcome Sarah

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2002
      Thanks for the welcome. The course I'm doing is called Foundations in Anthroposphy, and The Grail Quest. Do you know of Jerry Josephson? He is our head lecturer and I believe he did something or other in the US and also taught in Sussex in the UK. The course is difficult to describe; we're mostly covering human evolution from RS's Creation theory and we're about to embark on The Christ event next term. Next year we cover the following 2000yrs until the present day. We also have lectures on language, animals, the temperaments, the life of RS, one on 'eels and salmon', plus we do singing, visual arts, drama and story telling. It's also the prerequisite for teacher training - which I won't be doing due to having too much on my plate already.

      I did read on your website that you have a Masters in WE. You're right about Waldorf ed being for adults as well; I've found this in the course.  Look forward to hearing more.

      Sarah