Re: New Member - Introduction

  • Sören Groth
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2002
      Hello Starman
      Thank you very much....
      Promise not to be "bush-bashing" here .... :-)

      I have started a group for discussion about social threefolding, which
      hopefully can be a forum for discussing society.. and take over the
      role of political discussions in the other antrophosophical lists and
      groups

      with a warm heart, serving hands and hopefully pretty clear mind Sören

      --- In steiner@y..., DRStarman2001@a... wrote:
      > Welcome to the list, Soren.
      >
      > http://www.DrStarman.net
    • Lutz Baar
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2002
        Hi Sören!

        Why is your treefolding group only for members? Why not open it up
        for public reading - like this steiner-group?

        Lutz

        --- In steiner@y..., Sören Groth <sgroth@b...> wrote:
        > Hello Starman
        > Thank you very much....
        > Promise not to be "bush-bashing" here .... :-)
        >
        > I have started a group for discussion about social threefolding,
        which
        > hopefully can be a forum for discussing society.. and take over the
        > role of political discussions in the other antrophosophical lists
        and
        > groups

        > with a warm heart, serving hands and hopefully pretty clear mind
        Sören

        > --- In steiner@y..., DRStarman2001@a... wrote:
        > > Welcome to the list, Soren.
        > >
        > > http://www.DrStarman.net
      • Sören Groth
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2002
          --- In steiner@y..., "Lutz Baar" <info@a...> wrote:
          > Hi Sören!
          >
          > Why is your treefolding group only for members?

          Thanks for making me aware of this.. I simply haven't edited that part
          of the group, guess it's the default by Yahoo-groups.
          But of-course the archive should be public, have edited that now :-)

          > Why not open it up
          > for public reading - like this steiner-group?
          >
          > Lutz

          Sören