Re: [steiner] New Member - Introduction

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2002
      Welcome to the list, Soren.

      http://www.DrStarman.net
    • Sören Groth
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2002
        Hello Starman
        Thank you very much....
        Promise not to be "bush-bashing" here .... :-)

        I have started a group for discussion about social threefolding, which
        hopefully can be a forum for discussing society.. and take over the
        role of political discussions in the other antrophosophical lists and
        groups

        with a warm heart, serving hands and hopefully pretty clear mind Sören

        --- In steiner@y..., DRStarman2001@a... wrote:
        > Welcome to the list, Soren.
        >
        > http://www.DrStarman.net
      • Lutz Baar
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2002
          Hi Sören!

          Why is your treefolding group only for members? Why not open it up
          for public reading - like this steiner-group?

          Lutz

          --- In steiner@y..., Sören Groth <sgroth@b...> wrote:
          > Hello Starman
          > Thank you very much....
          > Promise not to be "bush-bashing" here .... :-)
          >
          > I have started a group for discussion about social threefolding,
          which
          > hopefully can be a forum for discussing society.. and take over the
          > role of political discussions in the other antrophosophical lists
          and
          > groups

          > with a warm heart, serving hands and hopefully pretty clear mind
          Sören

          > --- In steiner@y..., DRStarman2001@a... wrote:
          > > Welcome to the list, Soren.
          > >
          > > http://www.DrStarman.net
        • Sören Groth
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2002
            --- In steiner@y..., "Lutz Baar" <info@a...> wrote:
            > Hi Sören!
            >
            > Why is your treefolding group only for members?

            Thanks for making me aware of this.. I simply haven't edited that part
            of the group, guess it's the default by Yahoo-groups.
            But of-course the archive should be public, have edited that now :-)

            > Why not open it up
            > for public reading - like this steiner-group?
            >
            > Lutz

            Sören