Manifestations of Karma

  • Duncan J. Fernando
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2000
      Members may like to know that Steiner's series of eleven lectures on
      the above topic are now online at the Rudolf Steiner Archive. The
      link is:
      http://wn.elib.com/Steiner/Lectures/ManfKarma/ManKar_index.html
      I must warn you that the typography is terrible.
      Sena
      http://www.esotericlinks.com
    • Children's Resource Center
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2000
        Sena---

        Thank you for that terrific link on such important topics.

        I'm particularly interested in the ones on education and medicine since
        my work with children is based on Steiner's.

        I've printed them all to read later.

        Janet