Re: Platonists and Aristotelians

  • greatpiscesmoon
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 23, 2002
      Admittedly, I am a novice to the writings of Dr. Steiner.
      This "charitable eye" you speak of, is perhaps the first lesson I
      recieved from who, at the time, I knew not who they were. In essence,
      one cannot alter anothers Path and to Judge the direction of them
      would only bring darkness to my own "Light" and progression of my own
      Path. Would this be a fair description to the statement, "That is a
      luciferic temptation on the Path." ??

      GreatPiscesMoon