Barley

  • Sarah Ford Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2002
      Thanks for the information about the Planets etc. This is very interesting
      as I have been doing some work on this myself.

      I too have experienced some confusion about barley as I has usually seen it
      linked with Friday, but in a book "Cooking With Grains", used by many
      Kindergartens, barley is Tuesday, oats on Friday. Instinctively I feel more
      of a link between oats and Freya and barley and Mars (but don't ask me
      why!).

      I have also thought there must be a link between the planets and the
      chakras, and also crystals?? Did Steiner mention any connections here?

      Yours,
      Sarah FE