Re: [steiner] Re: milk

  • jla
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 15, 2002
      We again are assuming that physicality mean organic here. It is possible that there are physical beings living on Venus or even Mercury but they are not organic is the same sense as we are. We also know from AP and Rosicrucian sources that a portion of humanity stayed on some of the planets and did not return to earth when formal earth evolution proceeded to evolve organic bodies. If all humanity was intended to evolve the principle of physicality (re: the 7 fold and 9 fold  divisions of being) how are they evolving it?? and in what form?

      The work of the life and chemical ethers as a matrix for gathering of materials from a given environment may be varied due to different planetary conditions. It is conceivable, for example, that a being could be composed  water vapor and gases with less mineralization and still live in these heated atmospheres and pressures . Thus the percentage of gases to water to mineral content would be far different than ours and yet the are still "physical" and these beings could be seen or detected in some way with physical senses. They could be as "fish/birds" living in the atmosphere or vapor like our fish and birds but human in nature but not in the organic form.

      . Though falling within a  "sci fi" concept (and we must remember that HG Wells and Jules Verne were Sci Fi writers and actually predicted real events and changes we now live with.) a good example of this is found in the great film, The Abyss where the beings encountered use water as their expression of physicality and use salt, dissolved minerals, and sea water to condense a living habitat.

       I really don't know but if expanded outside our solar system surely this is a possibility.  But alas I am speculating again. Tish. Tish.

      Jeff